Sunday, 30 January 2011

Holly's EDD

Chennai, 26th Jan 2011 (Republic Day)
Today's blog is entirely down to L.
We are in Chennai.  It’s very busy.  Mum stayed up till two o clock and is very tirded. But I din’t  get very much sleep ether because the service man came in four times and W claimed that there was pencil up his nose.  [By the way nothing to worry about because in the end there was only a pencil lead up his nose].
The day before yestaday, wolf dad and M tried to get the train but they missed it.  Today they  have set out again. I think they are sicsessful so that’s good.
 Meanwhile Holly the rabbit has been making babys.  The next ones  due are called  Boobeeno and Milly. The next thing to find out is will they be a Rabo-numtey- monkies?  Because their dad is Max and he’s a monkey.  [Holly's EDD, Estimated Date of Delivery, should you wish to send flowers is 31st January 2011 whilst we are en route to Delhi, hope WM's obstetric/vetinary skills are up to it!]
i am sitting by an over flooded tray of tea bags, biscuits and clinic plus shampoo, free from the hotel.  I am trying to get people to have a cup of coffee so I can make them some discusting  gloop.  W is talking to the lego men and is building cars for them.  Ham the lego pig is farting in Rex the lego dinosaur’s face.  I am enjoying sliding down the slopes of the hotel. But it’s a bit upseting that it’s called New Woodlands but there’s nowhere to run around.  But there is a swimming pool.
So me and W have seted  up a beauty parlour. We do body washs and full body masarges  and special shaving.  We have seted it up because yestaday we went to a real beuty parlour when mum got her legs waxed.  She was very brave.  It looked like it hurt just a little bit.
Yestaday we went to a Mexican restaurant  IN INDIA!!!!  I liked the sour cream and tortiyas. It makes a change from indian food.
Today is repuplic day so we had no school. The swimming pool is packed so we have to act fast. There are a seris of patterns and I’ve token some photos. Also  M and W are writeing their diarys.  I say that M’s is serisos and W’s is intertaining. While mum sorts out me and Ms school books. And also holly the rabbit is sitting by me looking rather grim. Bobeeno is due in about 10 days.
I’ve taken  lots of photos to show you things I’ve seen today.  I hope you like them. (to be posted later).

No comments:

Post a Comment